Christmas Lunch this Saturday
The Captains’ and their committees’ invite all members to our Christmas Dinner and Prize Giving on Saturday, December 8th.
The details for Saturday are as follows:
• 9 Holes Scramble with a shotgun start will take place at 10 am.
• Register by using the BRS or by contacting the Golf-shop directly. We ask that members are present from around 9-30am to ensure the 10 am start.
• Lunch will follow the golf at around 1 pm.
• The Golf Competition, Christmas Lunch and Annual Charity Donation to the Captains’ Charity is €10 only.
• Member’s guests are charged €26 only.
• Any members who owe funds to the Captain’s Bunker can make their donation on the day.
• At the lunch the annual 2’s draw will take place along with the prize giving’s for the Club Matchplay, Club Championships, Gold Medal, Senior Medal, Super Sunday and Hamper Competitions. If one cannot be present please nominate another member to accept your award on your behalf.
• If the golf is cancelled due to bad weather, then the lunch will still go ahead at 1 pm.