Club Fees and Purse System News
Members are reminded that club fees, including insurance, must be paid before 5.00 p.m. Thursday 28th March 2019. Insurance cover will not be available for those members who have not paid from that date.
Members are also advised that the Purse System comes into operation, for most competitions, with effect from Friday 29th March 2019. Members are reminded to lodge money into their purse account BEFORE Friday in order to be able to book a competition time.
This can be done by:
- logging into the BRS system in the normal way
- if setting up for the first time press the REFRESH button
- go to the new TOP UP section
- follow the instructions by logging in and giving your card details
- enter the amount by which you want to top
- then enter competitions in the normal way.
- for quick access use this link: http://www.brsgolf.com/knightsbrook/visitor_menu.php
When set up and tee time is booked, members have until Thursday midnight (of the following week) to remove their name if entered for Saturday and on Friday midnight (of the following week) if entered for Sunday without loss of fee.
Example: If a member books for Saturday April 6th, the competition fee will leave account at midnight on Thursday April 4th. If a member books for Sunday April 7th, the competition fee will leave account at midnight on Friday April 5th
After these times members’ fees are non- refundable except in exceptional circumstances.