Winter League Team Competition
Winter League Team Competition entries are now being taken in the golf shop. Please see rules below:
13 Holes Singles Stableford Competition:
Competition rules of play will be posted in the clubhouse.
The event will run as follows:
- 4 man team event competition (Any handicap category)
- €10 per person/team competition entry (€40)
- 6 weekends starting, October, 27th and running to December, 2nd
- Best 3 scores to count each weekend
- Players best score from weekend competitions to count towards their team score
- Best 6-weekend team scores to count for overall competition score
- If any weekend day is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions the entire weekend scores will be cancelled in the competition
- Separate 13 holes Singles Stableford Competition to be played over the weekend. €5 per entry. (Usual Prize rules apply).
- Competition of play rules will be posted in the clubhouse.
- 26 point buffer zone. (Handicap cuts are as follows Cat 1 = .1 Cat 2 = .2 & Cat 3 = .3)
- Presentation of prizes will take place during the Christmas lunch, Saturday, December 8th.
All further rules information concerning the Winter League Competition will be finalised and posted before each weekend of play for the duration of the competition.
p.p. Competitions committee.